Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cat Owner for a Few Hours... Continued (finally)...


Last week I begun to write, in yet another attempt to be constant at something, I failed but I did save a draft so I will finish that idea before writing new. What I wrote last week (or the week before?) was this:

     If asked five hours ago, "How was your day?", I would have said "It was a great day, it felt a bit yellow and was fantastic, yours?", now it's just a bit bittersweet. My day (like all my days) began at eight or rather seven since I had to be in class and in critique at eight. It went well, my piece was generally liked, and it was some's favorite. I am happy with the result too, from a quite blended and only color appropriate piece I evolved to something with more life and more like me in it. Self portraits are difficult for me, I am hardly still enough to make a good model and I don't like to look at the mirror too much or too long either, they are all in all quite hard for me....

And that was it, so now I will finish what I started. I was commenting on self-portraits. I am happy with the result, I was finally able to begin to understand myself through paint. Also that same day I began to write my roommate and I found a cat. I (the semi-perpetual cat loather) asked her to keep it, and we would have, expect she turned out to be allergic... But in my three hours as a cat owner I was quite happy, her name was Frida and she looked like a ferret and acted like a dog, a great way for a cat to be in my opinion.

Sometimes I think about how much I would like to be at several places at once, or time travel to be myself but in multiple places, but then I would be missing a moment in the future and I would pine for that as well... My problem is I want too many things at the same time, so mostly I am running about trying to do it all.... Here is a post, a collection of sentence written in long and short intervals, some with days in between others with hours. Most certainly not the most effective way to write but here is the end to this post, I will write sooner next time cyberspace!

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment