Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge Day Two: Free Cookies and Magritte

Challenge Day Two. I am sitting in the kitchen with roommate, she is making cookies I am eating dough, good times. I'm back from the studio where I almost finished my (or one of my) drawing. I saw an old professor  who gave me a compliment and an advice, I applied it and my drawing has improved lots. Today was a calm day, I didn't have much alienation which felt nice, it had been a while since I had had a a day with just good (or positive chaos) emotions. (to be continued)
   Now it's a few hours after I wrote the first part of this post, and it looks like I'll be having a nice evening, there are free cookies, Magritte posters, and Jorge Drexler is the soundtrack, how could it not be good? Anyways, I leave on a short note cyberspace, perhaps I will be a more verbose writer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment