Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Promise That What I Am Wearing Is A Dress, Not A Shirt?

I really do, it is meant to be a dress, and I am short so it all works out, right? Oh Cyberspace, long time no write. In the last couple of days (or weeks, almost a month...) I have developed some musical obsessions such as Jorge Drexler and Jarabe de Palo. Beautiful lyrics, melody what more can one's ears expect? I also learned a bit, a very tiny bit of numerology. And painted. Painting is my favorite thing to do in life.And sculpture feels a tad forced at the moment, sadly...
    Sometimes I like to think that I had a gnome that loves to clean I know its one of my room mates but it is so wonderful as it is, I can leave in the morning a decent kitchen and come back and find this fantastic and lovely looking counter top, who know there was that much space? Only Jenny. Thanks dear Gnome/Jenny, I will most definitely be baking you cookies.
    Today I began a new painting, a still life in a box and I decided to give myself green shock therapy. While I am painting only one color is my enemy. Green. I cannot begin to understand why but using green is extremely difficult for me so I decided that the best way to get over this is to paint with it, lots and lots and lots of it. So I decided that it was better to dive in, I am doing green silk with dark green patterns, good luck Pam!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment