Monday, May 13, 2013

Meandering Thoughts on a Monday Noon...

The book I am currently reading gives many thought. It makes me recall things from my current experience. It also makes me want to write more. Perhaps it is the fact that I'm in a building I don't come to often or maybe the fact they it is nearly desolated was makes me more pensive... Then again, it might be the meditative atmosphere, the book, and my latest reconnections. The question that came into my mind, and actually there is someone in particular I want to ask, is "how do you feel?" Not necessarily emotional. Actually, quite specifically I mean how do you feel as a physical being. The thing is that I don't feel accustomed to being a human... Fingers, movement, breathing... There is something marvelous about being a human and having the capacity to realize this, to ponder on our soul. I feel young, most the time I don't, but it feels on the surface. I am feeling my youth, my physical youth with my older intangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment